What type of work is involved?
1) Hospitality and Tourism 2) Sales and Marketing 3) Business Administration 4) IT 5) Teaching and Education
What are the qualifications I need to have?
1) Must be teachable and willing to learn new skills.
2) Must have a positive attitude and be willing to try new things. Sheryl's camping guides, for example, are happy in all types of weather conditions, sleeping in a tent OR staying in a luxury hotel.
3) Must be able to be a good follower and a good leader. Be willing to take direction or be willing to be in charge. Since Sheryl's business is built on being active and adventurous, there is a safety factor involved. Sheryl needs people who are willing to use good common sense, obey rules and be safe.
4) Must be someone who cares about people. Our guides and teachers keep their eyes open and are quick to observe the circumstances around them. If someone needs help or assistance, the intern needs to be able to respond quickly.
5) Must be personable. It's important to get to know the people you serve. It's also a lot of fun developing new friendships.
6) Must be a strong leader. Many times you may be in charge of a group of children or adults and they depend on you for leadership.
What type of positions are available? All positions are open. If you are interested, email me.
What is the age requirement?
For teaching in the classroom, you must be 11th grade in High School or older. Because of the liability in the outdoor recreation activities, interested persons must be 21 years or older, however, I am always looking for younger students who are serious who would like to learn valuable skills in this type of business.
What are the benefits of being an Intern with Sheryl? You will have a LOT of fun and variety in your life. You learn many skills and develop your talents and especially your people skills. You'll do things and go places you may have never gone before. Sheryl lives an active, adventurous life of never-ending exploring and discovery. You will meet MANY people from all walks of life and a wide range of interests. It will strengthen you in many areas - emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually, financially, socially, etc.
Email me if you are interested in learning more!
Thanks for your interest!